Wednesday, July 29, 2009

miss miss miss miss

i love the way u call me sayang
i love the way u say I LOVE U
i love the way u say I MISS U
i love the fact that im ur bubble gum
i love the way we talk on the phone
i love the way u always listen to me even tho i told u the stories so many damn time
i love the way u bully me
i love the way u hold my hand when we r walking
i love the way u take care of me when we r outside
i love when u hug me tight
i love the way u hold my tummy
i love when u stare at my face when im not looking
i love the way u look into my eyes when we r talking
i love the way u play with my hair
i love when u let me wrap around ur arms the whole day
i love the way u smell my smelly hair
i love when u let me sat on ur lap even tho i know that im heavy
i love when u hug me from behind when we r going up the escalator
i love the fact that we can talk about anything
i love the fact that u know my favourite colour
i love the fact that u remember our anniversary date every month
i love when u laugh when im doing my angry face at u
i love when u get ketchup all over ur face when u eat Chicken McDeluxe
i love when u spend time with me even tho u r tired



but these is about past
trust me..
i miss u more than i miss myself
to the same girl that share her birthday with zul
i miss u

2 comments: