Thursday, April 16, 2009

yang pernah

today.. bangun tido ngan rasa yang sangat hiba.. rasanya nothing left on me rite.. nakbuat camne me yang start all this things is.. how u can imagine i do the same fucking mistake to this girl.. die sangat baek.. sangat jujur.. i dunno why rite now i'm really2 giving up wif everything..

betol2 xphm apa yang me nak sebenarnya.. bile owg da give up ngan kite baru nak rasa sangat sdeyh.. where were me when she need me.. why i keep hurting her.. why everything i say, everything i do, everything that i live for was always giving bad for her and other people..

what happen to me actually.. i think i'm going to be crazy.. hope so tak la.. to mama abah jangan gado2 lagi.. kesian sket kat me and adek2 ni.. saket and pedeyh nya memang tak tertanggung.. rasa merendah diri sampai da abes usaha da

utk kamu azreen.. i'm seeking for ur forgiveness.. if there's really nothing left on us.. i should move on.. i cant teros jadi camni.. i swear there's no one as kind as u.. rite now i'm feel the same way mase bo buat azreen.. tuhan tu maha adil kan.. sume yang jahat akan dibalas ngan kejahatan..

me btol2 da sedar dari kesilapan yang me buat.. i just need ur forgiveness.. i will wait untill my last breath.. i will n i will

No comments:

Post a Comment