Sunday, February 15, 2009

tah nape tah

today bgn tdo rase lega...
tak saket2 badan... tapi tau dah if a day started wif a smile it will end with sumting bad..

skang ni kan me rase lega gler idop camni
no preasure..
hepi coz everything's seems like doing good..


wut i got for v'days???
ni best ni nak cite
i got 4 cupcakes
3 l5 bouquet
a box of chocolate
a fone number which me tak sengaja dapat
and last a pic of a girl

yesterday i txt my fren
asking about her life..
then i ask her ' would u hurt sum1 just for ur own sake'
then i realise, can i do that???


today ; don't know why suddenly a fren of mine ask me
'would u lie to me'
it's just a very simple question but i really don't know how to answer that
i know i'm a terrible person before
always hurting people feeling + always tell lies + all the bed things u ever imagine


but have u ever2 think why lately i'm became silent n not like u know me before???
do u ever ever think why i'm cheating to u???

tell u wut,
for u i'll do anything to make u hepi
for u even the worlds are again me
for u i'll seal all the laugh n smile that i had before
for u i become in the mood for every things


thanx to the blue book
i can keep all the tears inside

i will keep my promise to u forever

No comments:

Post a Comment